Re: [iPad] Apple to wind back the clock to '09 with focus on quality, not f

 


Painlessly is nice.  My wife drives a Toyota and I, a Honda.  The different Bluetooth setups are not painless.

By the way, if your ears work well, you'll find your music sounds much nicer if you avoid Bluetooth and simply cable into your car's USB port.



On May 27, 2015, at 9:44 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

> I play music every day via Bluetooth from my iPhone, iPad Mini or iPad Air to a Big Jambox speaker & also to a Sony speaker. In addition, I also stream music almost every day from my iPad Air to LG Tone Infinim Bluetooth headphones & listen to streaming video content nightly from Netflix or TiVo on LG Tone 730 Bluetooth headphones. It's a rare occasion that I have any problems with any of the equipment. Perhaps I'm fortunate not to have any of the 90% of the WiFi speakers that you say will not work!
> Pat

I sit down in my Apple car, turn it on, and my Apple iPhone quickly, painlessly, and automatically connects to the car and my podcast or music starts playing.

Oh, wait, it is NOT an Apple car. It is a Ford…

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (32)

.

__,_._,___