Re: [iPad] Apple's mysterious vans are reportedly part of a project to make 3D maps | The Verge

 

Me too? Is me too a bad thing? I dunno about bad. It's kinda flattering I think but also kinda lame. I dunno. It's all perspective. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On May 31, 2015, at 5:45 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 



True.  But that was a bad thing, no?



On May 31, 2015, at 8:32 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Google seems like by copying iOS with android is trying to me too the whole thing. Interesting. 


~KLM
\\ "Antisocial behavior is a trait of intelligence in a world full of conformists"  ~Nikola Tesla //

On May 31, 2015, at 5:08 PM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Apple's running the risk of becoming known as the company that plays me-too to Google's lead.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

.

__,_._,___