Re: [iPad] Ipad use when charging

 

I use my iPad mini when it's plugged in all the time.  I've had no problems with it.

\
  \  /\             Alice
  (   )       lwr32@mac.com
.(     ).  Sent from my iPad mini

On Nov 6, 2013, at 9:27 AM, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com> wrote:

 

> I told a friend that she could charge her Ipad at night and listen to radio, etc. She said she was told at the Apple Store to not use her Ipad when charging. I have never heard this. I use my iPhone all the time, at night, I plug it into the charger near my nightstand and listen to TuneIn radio, check email, Facebook, etc.etc. I then unplug it when I get up in the morning.
>
> What is the straight scoop?

Since getting my iPad 1 over 3 years ago, it has been plugged in and left turned on with a clock displayed, all night, every night.

No problems.

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___