Re: [iPad] iOS 7.0.4 Update

 


Since then, tho, on the iPad 4, I've had an unusual number of freezes and an occasional unrequested reboot.  Now and then, the system crashes but doesn't reboot completely - makes itself available too soon.  It's user usable, tho.  Funny.  Irritating.

Anyone else had similar experiences?


On Nov 18, 2013, at 8:29 AM, mary davidson <mary.davidson@gmail.com> wrote:

 

It fixed what ever was not allowing my iPad 3 to update.
Mary Davidson
On Nov 17, 2013, at 8:18 PM, David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com> wrote:

Yeah, on iPhone 5 and iPad 4. No problems. No changes noticed. Bug fixes, apparently.

--
david@luda.net
pad4

On Nov 17, 2013, at 5:38 PM, Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com> wrote:

>
> I installed it a few days ago. I think it's to better stabilize FaceTime since some users were having problems.
>
> Sent from my iPad...
>
> On Nov 17, 2013, at 3:20 PM, Tony <nyrngrz@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>>
>>
>> Not sure when it came through, but my iPhone 5 just notified me of this Software Update. Anyone process it yet?
>>
>>
>> Tony
>>
>

__._,_.___
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___