[iPad] Re: Mail box issues

 


Tap the little flag icon in the menu bar and mark each as Not Junk to train your system.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Aug 22, 2016, at 11:55 AM, klein138@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

> For some reason email being sent to my "me" Apple account is going junk folder. How can I fix this?


> Ken Klein
In past few months I have a slew of mail being marked as junk. The senders are legit and are in my contact list. I have marked them as not junk dozens of times.
Bobby

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Stern <bobbystern@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___