[iPad] Re: LSD Inventor's Remarkable Letter to Steve Jobs | The Fix

 

Hopefully your post will not start a war as there is much negative feelings about LSD and its variants. Much of what was offered as LSD was impure and laced with harmful ingredients.

LSD saved my life. This is not the forum for the details of that story. I used LSD for years, usually once a week for the spiritual/mystical/religious experience. Never knew anyone who had a flashback. I did know many productive people who were users including physicians and scientists and some NASA employees.

It can be frightening at times but with proper training and companionship one can appreciate the experience. Without the training, maybe not in some cases.

I am not suggesting anyone one use it. I don't even know if the pure versions are available anymore. But for me and some others it was appreciated.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Bob Stern <bobbystern@me.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___