[iPad] Mozilla on iPad

 

I'm not sure how it got there, but now when I open Safari I have 'Getting Started' appearing on the top left of my screen above the far left tab. Any idea how I can get rid of it? I did subsequently download Safari as I like using it on my laptop, but have since deleted it. I thought it might get rid of the 'Getting Started' thing but it hasn't. It seems to have infiltrayed my iPad and it's very annoying.

Thanks,

Janet.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Janet Arnott <janetarnott@blueyonder.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___