Re: [iPad] Re: Software update

 



> On Mar 7, 2017, at 7:32 AM, susan.platter@zen.co.uk [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> I have just bought an iPad Air 2, while my husband now has my iPad Air. I Restored my Air 2 from the backup of my Air that was on my MacBook Pro but my games do not seem to have restored their current status, so that they now start from zero, as if I had never played them. Is there a way to make this update properly? I still have a backup on my iMac (currently away having its screen support hinge replaced) that has not been overwritten, so can I make use of that somehow? I fondly imagined that my games status would be stored when I backed up!

I'm not a gamer, but I vaguely remember that there was something like an Apple "game center", a collection of games under an Apple software umbrella. Are your games part of that, or separate? If they're part of it, it seems to me your scores should be retained, so long as you're logged in, but if they're outside the Apple umbrella, I'd imagine each game is likely to work differently, with its own backup policy.

--

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
photo.PNG

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___