[iPad] Unwanted iTunes Store Login Request

 

Since starting to use my new iPad Air 2, I have been pestered by a small floating window, demanding that I use an email address that I don't use for iTunes to log in to iTunes. This pops up with irritating frequency. It says: "Sign in to iTunes Store. Enter the password for your Apple ID "myemail@googlemail.com" followed by the usual Cancel and OK buttons.  I have not used this address for the iTunes Store and am totally at a loss to understand why this has begun to happen. I restored the backed-up content of my former iPad Air to this Air 2, via my MacBook Pro. What have I done wrong, please? I'd be most grateful for any help.

__._,_.___

Posted by: susan.platter@zen.co.uk
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___