Re: [iPad] Rename folders?

 

Trial and error

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 28, 2010, at 21:21, david <dcalvin41@me.com> wrote:

Thanks much.  Where did you learn this trick?

Thanks

Sent from David's iPad

On Nov 28, 2010, at 6:57 PM, Celeste Suliin Burris <csburris@earthlink.net> wrote:

 

Hold the folder until it shakes. When it opens, you can rename the folder.



From: Sherry Titzer <sherrytitzer@insightbb.com>
Reply-To: iPad Yahoo Group <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Date: Sun, 28 Nov 2010 19:36:27 -0600
To: iPad Yahoo Group <iPad@yahoogroups.com>
Subject: [iPad] Rename folders?



I just updated mine to the latest version and combined some apps in folders but want to rename the folders.  Can this be done, and if so, how?  I appreciate any help!  I'm pretty new to this....
Sherry Titzer

  


__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
.

__,_._,___