Re: [iPad] New User Question

 

That reminded me to sync my iPad, since I've just downloaded Skype for it.

Regards
Susan

On 29 Nov 2010, at 05:11, Celeste Suliin Burris wrote:

 

OS updates - and blessed are the pessimists, for they have made backups. Many backups.

I've been working with computers since 1969.

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 28, 2010, at 11:46, Jim Saklad <jimdoc@me.com> wrote:

>> Why do she NEED a desktop after initial "activation"? Apps can be downloaded over the air. Desktop needed if she has music, movies or photos that owns and want to view. Since June I have only connected to the desktop twice for updating the OS.
>
> Backups are nice.
> And, as you say, iOS updates.

__._,_.___
Recent Activity:
MARKETPLACE

Stay on top of your group activity without leaving the page you're on - Get the Yahoo! Toolbar now.


Hobbies & Activities Zone: Find others who share your passions! Explore new interests.


Get great advice about dogs and cats. Visit the Dog & Cat Answers Center.

.

__,_._,___