Re: [iPad] Stylus for iPad

 

The best stylus I've found is 


MEKO Universal Stylus Pen,[ 2 in 1 Precision Series)Disc Stylus Touch Screen Pen for all Capacitive Touch Screens Cell phones, tablets, Laptops Bundle with 6 Replacement Tips (2 Pcs ,Black/Silver)



Sent from my iPad
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can

On Jan 2, 2018, at 1:41 AM, ctus v3jv@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I just got the Adonit Mark Stylus Pen for iPad- on Amazon for $10. Feels good and has a rugged tip that works well.

"Someday, after mastering the winds, the waves, the tides and gravity, we shall harness for God the energies of love, and then, for a second time in the history of the world, man will have discovered fire." 
― Pierre Teilhard de Chardin

On Jan 1, 2018, at 11:02 PM, 'Tom' tseals4@centurylink.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Does anyone know of a stylus that is a little grippy on the shaft? The only ones I can find are very slick to hold and I hate them. I have one that seems to have a very thin rubberized or similar coating on it. It's very nice to hold but I've never found another like it. I don't do any fancy drawing so I don't need any of the fancy ones with small tips... I'm just tapping around on the screen. I have arthritis so I prefer a fatter stylus with a non-slip coating of some kind.

 

I'm keeping the good stylus with my new iPad 2017, but for my old iPad I took a regular slick stylus and wrapped it very neatly with electrical tape. It works very well and doesn't look too bad if not very elegant. I have an LG Android tablet as well so I need a couple of the non-slick kind if I can find them.

 

I looked through Amazon, but there is something like 400 pages of stylus to look through. I've tried all kinds of parameters for searching too. Thanks in advance.

 

Tom

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tpogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___