Re: [iPad] Disappearing Dock

 

Happens to me too.  Swiping up doesn't help.  I just tell Siri what I want opened.  The dock returns after a while.


Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPad

On Monday, January 1, 2018, 9:32 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

> I have upgraded my iPad Air 2 to iOS 11.2.1. Ever since upgrading to iOS 11 I've been having an issue where the dock disappears at least once a day and the only way to get it back is by rebooting. I have tried the following to see if I can resolve the issue but no joy.

Have you tried swiping up from the bottom of the screen?

__._,_.___

Posted by: Sandra Davis <sandavis28@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___