Re: [iPad] How to Transfer PDF from iPad to PC

 

Like mentioned in the Discussions that Tpogue refered to:
I use Dropbox.

I actually don't "transfer files among devices", but I "make them available from all my devices". Meaning that I keep them in some cloud, and Dropbox is a convenient entry to my clouds.

--
Chris

replying to:

On 21 Jan 2018, 00:38 +0100, debbyshipp@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com>, wrote:
 

I have collected a LOT of PDFs on my iPad. Is there a way to put copies of them on my laptop/PC?? They are not bought...free Fan Fictions. Sometimes I could read on my computer at work. And for safe keeping on a external somewhere.  My books are bought from Amazon or iTunes, but not my Fan Fic PDFs. Does anyone know how to save them to a PC?? Thanks!!!!


__._,_.___

Posted by: Chris Laarman <chrislaarman@yahoo.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___