Re: [iPad] How do you get rid of the split screen?

 

Tried it. Didn't work. Thanks for the suggestion, though. I just rebooted my ipad & tried again. Didn't work.


Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Jan 1, 2018, at 10:07 PM, Tpogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Ive had that happen more than once. I can usually resolve it by touching those two little overlapping pieces of paper on the top right

Sent from my iPad
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can

On Jan 1, 2018, at 9:16 PM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

To exit out of Split View on iPad you have two choices, you can do either of the following:

  • Tap and drag on the vertical line separating the split screen apps again and drag it all the way to the right, effectively closing the second app
  • OR, hit the Home button on the iPad to exit both apps from split screen view
Pat

On Jan 1, 2018, at 7:14 PM, Tobyel tobyel@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


I did the split screen by accident. I went to Apple's site, typed the question in & found nothing. I want to get rid of the split screen.

Toby
Sent from my iPad


__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (5)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___