Re: [iPad] Slow Down

 



> On Jan 12, 2018, at 5:36 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Had anyone who has an older iPad noticed a slowdown with iOS 11? My iPad mini 4 has slowed some.

I have an Air 2. It's slow, but I wouldn't swear that it became a lot slower with iOS 11. I doubt anyone can prove that sort of thing. If I could afford it, I'd buy a new one, but I use it mostly for reading, and for that, it's OK.

I did just move from an iPhone 6+ to an 8+, though. The 6+ had become much too slow, and the battery was draining far too quickly. I had taken the 6+ to the Apple store to buy a new battery, but they insisted the existing battery was fine, that once I'd reinstalled the OS, all would be well. Probably needless to say, all was not well after the reinstall. I just gave up and gave in.



__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___