Re: [iPad] Re: 12.9 or 10.5

 

Sandra, I love Baggalini purses. Which one do you use to put a 12.9 in it. 


Thanks. 

Gretchen 
Sent from my  iPad Mini 4

On Dec 24, 2017, at 10:27 PM, Sandra Davis sandavis28@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I like the 12.9" IPad Pro. The size is great for watching videos and playing games. It weighs a little more than the smaller Pro, but I take it with me everywhere in my Baggalini purse. The full size keyboard makes it feel like a laptop when needed.

Sandra

Sent from my iPad Mini 4 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Gretchen Hunter <gretchenhunter@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (22)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___