Re: [iPad] 12.9 or 10.5

 

I use the 10 for email and general stuff, I rarely use my large iMac for much more than to pay bills and photoshop design stuff for my husband.

The 12 I watch tv shows and movies however I may watch a bit more on regular tv since I just got the new Apple TV so I can watch 4K.
I go to sleep at night with the 12" playing.  
By the way, I love the iPhone X.
Terry

Sent from my iPad
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can

On Dec 24, 2017, at 3:05 AM, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Would I be right in guessing that neither of those who prefer the smaller size watch video or look closely at other graphics on them much?

If I were in the market to replace my iPad Air 2, I'd incline toward the larger for the more generous graphics area.  I'd not take it out of the house or even move it much from a reading surface.  When I began using the iPad with the very first model, I did carry it around.  Now, I find the largest iPhone perfectly adequate for travel.


On Dec 24, 2017, at 2:53 AM, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have the original 12.9, and it's size is cumbersome. The 10.5 looks like I can take it with me but still use in bed. 


Thanks. 

Gretchen 
Sent from my  iPad Mini 4

On Dec 24, 2017, at 2:46 AM, 'C. S.' cs88@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I think the 10.5 is great for portability - I thought 12.9 was too big, Chris (Aussie in UK)

Sent from my iPad

> On 24 Dec 2017, at 7:25 am, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> For those who have used a 12.9 and a 10.5 iPad Pro, which do you prefer if you could only have one? I know some people have multiple iPad Pros.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Gretchen
> Sent from my  iPad Mini 4
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Gretchen Hunter <gretchenhunter@mac.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tpogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___