Re: [iPad] 12.9 or 10.5

 

Would you mind sharing the brand and model of your new TV?  My own Samsung is getting a little old and I will probably be shopping for a new one soon.  I have the new Apple TV and want to get a 4K TV.


Pat

On Dec 24, 2017, at 9:16 AM, Tpogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Bought the TV in anticipation of the new Apple TV. 
It's a fabulous picture and I can redownload any shows I have purchased in the past. I'm having such fun with it. I mostly watch on my large iPad Pro but I did watch Dunkirk on Apple TV and it was just fantastic.

Sent from my iPad
Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can

> On Dec 24, 2017, at 11:06 AM, Tpogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> I have a new 4K television too.
> 
> Sent from my iPad
> Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can
> 
> On Dec 24, 2017, at 10:20 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
>>> The 12 I watch tv shows and movies however I may watch a bit more on regular tv since I just got the new Apple TV so I can watch 4K.
>> 
>> Unless you have also gone out and bought a 4K TV, you're still seeing the Apple TV's output in 1080p or maybe even 720p resolution…
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> ------------------------------------
>> Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
>> ------------------------------------
>> 
>> 
>> ------------------------------------
>> 
>> Yahoo Groups Links
>> 
>> 
>> 
> 
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Tpogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
> ------------------------------------
> 
> 
> ------------------------------------
> 
> Yahoo Groups Links
> 
> 
> 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (14)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___