Re: [iPad] Perezonomics: Where Is Siri's True Home?

 



On 2017-06-22 1:04 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] wrote:
> AirPlay works awesome fir me. I can play music to any and all my
> various speakers and Apple tvs at once or just a few. Seemingly I can
> do all that airplay2 can do already which is why I'm confused as to
> what airplay 2 does that the OG doesn't.

Breaks up a fair amount. Sometimes has a seconds-long lag between input
and response. I suspect the problem's with the wifi, but router/modem
configuration and network interaction seems to be a black art that very
few have mastered. A number of people from the ISP have fiddled with it
to no avail. I may let Best Buy have a crack at it and if that falls
through, I'm considering trying the HomePad (?) once, just for the heck
of it. I have the vague impression that Sonos et al. have much more
reliable solutions. Hate to spend the money, but AirPlay is very old,
yet Apple have done almost nothing with it until now.

Sad. It's worked off and on - sometimes for months at a time. Then,
there's a change in the modem/router/network mix, and AirPlay falls
apart again.

It's disconcerting how much of these little electronic wonders work only
with a wish and a prayer. I expect the Internet of Things to be an
awful mess. That and autonomous cars, God help us.

--

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___