Re: [iPad] passcode

 

Thanks for the suggestions. The small IPad Pro has been wiped and backup loaded. I now I have put my 4 number passcode on it. So I'm back to normal. I have the new large iPad Pro. Great great picture, fast refresh. I'm very happy with it especially with 512 GB Capacity. 
Terry



"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."


On Jun 16, 2017, at 3:01 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

We'll try the passcode as ya know and when all else fails try DFU but know that you'll be relying upon a backup to restore the iPad. Or take it to an Apple genius or call 1-800-my-apple

https://hubpages.com/technology/How-to-Enter-Your-iPod-or-iPhone-into-DFU-Mode

~KLM
"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Jun 15, 2017, at 4:35 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Well now there is no fingerprint just the box to key on the numbers

Sent from my iPhone 7+


On Jun 15, 2017, at 4:59 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Is it acting like your finger is wrong or there is no fingerprint set up?

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Jun 15, 2017, at 1:26 PM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

It doesn't recognize my fingerprint and the passcode it won't is six digits or five and my iPhone and my other iPad I only use four digits.

Sent from my iPhone 7+

On Jun 15, 2017, at 3:09 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

>> I have never used a passcode on my small iPad Pro since it never leaves the house. It's the one is use for mail and reading the papers.
>> This morning i added a couple of charge cards to this iPad. Now, It won't let me in without a passcode which I didn't set up. How on earth do I fix this? I can't get into setting to disable apple pay.
>> terry
>
> I am familiar with the reverse experience:
> An iPhone or iPad with a passcode and credit cards in the wallet app will delete the cards from the wallet if you decide to remove the passcode.
>
> Apple is trying to enforce at least a minimum level of device security if you insist on storing credit card data on it.
>
> I would have expected that you would not have been able to store credit card data on a device with no passcode in the first place.
>
> --
> ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
> Jim Saklad mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (20)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___