[iPad] Seeking specific Steve Jobsism

 

One of the frequent users of this group has a unique signature to their email.

The signature is reportedly a quote of Steve Jobs remarking on the cost of loosing a customer because of the BS Apple puts a customer through instead of giving them a new iPhone and be done with it already. (In this situation which I know nothing about, it seems I the myrmidon flunkie never heard of the rule of 10s when it comes to customer satisfaction and customers phoning each other and whining on and embellishing the grievance.. A game of Chinese Whispers on steroids.)

However, if the person who has this quote would be so kind to contact me privately at my email above, I'd like to chat further with them. 

I'm writing to a large corporation about their sh#%+y service and this specific Steve Jobism would be most fitting.

For those who come back to tell me to search for it under Steve Job quotes, thanks, I've already devoted many hours to that task without fruitful results.

Sorry for the bandwidth. Best to all.

Murray,
Medicine Hat, AB

(Never patronize Telus Communications in Canada.) 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Murray <railfan@telus.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___