Re: [iPad] update 10.3

 

     Everyone said that the update went smoothly. Today, I spotted a 1 in red on my settings. It was the update, so I downloaded it. The update part went well. Then, I saw the Apple ID & where you plug in your password. Usually, I see my regular email as an ID. Today, I saw my icloud email as the ID. I did not know if in the past, I clicked on something to change the ID, or Apple changed it. I typed in the password many times & I kept getting an "error to delete" showing up. I checked my Apple passwords to make sure it was correct. It was. I finally had to skip this step, but the message said that not all my settings or something in iCloud would not be updated.
     What should I do? Should I call Apple? I haven't updated my iPad yet & wanted to get this resolved first. I never had a problem before with the updates downloading. 
     Thanks in advance,

     Toby
Sent from my iPad

On Apr 8, 2017, at 3:15 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Everything went ok on both my iPhone 6 Plus and my iPad mini 4.

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Apr 1, 2017, at 5:41 AM, 'C. S.' cs88@hotmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Very quick on iPhone 6 but says no update for my iPad 4

Sent from my iPhone

> On 1 Apr 2017, at 2:39 am, David Smith david.smith.14916@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
>
>
>> On Mar 31, 2017, at 5:04 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>>
>> So far everything seems the same.
>
> Ditto.
>
> --
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___