[iPad] Re: iPad is really slow

 

Hi Jim, I have 60.3 GB on this iPad and 33 GB free. I reboot every few days.

There is another problem, also, and that is when I'm typing and want to change to numbers, the key (bottom left) doesn't work. I have to turn the iPad sideways to get it to function. This is the second iPad I have had with that issue. I've taken it to an Apple Genius Bar but couldn't replicate it as it only does it sometimes.
Carol

Jim wrote re my slow iPad Air 2:
How much storage on your Air 2, and how much FREE storage?
Have you re-booted recently?

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Carol Corley <floridabouvs@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___