[iPad] Re: Split screen

 

Try dragging the tab from one of the sites over the other.  Here's an article with more info that includes turning off the feature completely:



Pat



---In iPad@yahoogroups.com, <tpogue@...> wrote :

My safari on my iPad suddenly has a split screen. Anytime I go to a web site it only appears on the left half of the screen, on the right it seems to be sites I have visited.What a pain, how do I get rid of that please. Anyone know?



"Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can."

__._,_.___

Posted by: pat412@mac.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___