[iPad] Re: Ideas for a senior

 

> I have a gentleman with poor eyesight and motor control. I thought one used to ok
>
> My idea.
>
> iPhone. Black or solid color background. Use parental control to lock down all except the phone. For now. Ok. Then create icons he can tap to call certain people. Ideals "hey Siri call my daughter" but his voice is shakey so that may not work. Any ideas? I found an app that creates shortcuts on the home screen but it's kinda wonky.

I don't have a suggestion, but I am interested in non-verbal shortcuts, too. though my DH loves to hear me use Siri, he stutters, so voice apps can't work for him.
C D

Sent from my iPad 

__._,_.___

Posted by: Devitt <devittad@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___