Re: [iPad] New battery or new iPad?

 

If you have an Apple Store, Best Buy, etc., near you, you could pay a visit and try out the new models to see how the comparison feels and then decide.


Pat

On Feb 3, 2019, at 7:51 AM, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have an iPad Air2 with a battery starting to show its age — shorter life, occasional sudden drops, etc. It is my primary computer which gets hours of use daily.

This is my second iPad. I have never replaced a battery. I'm looking for opinions whether it makes sense to replace the battery or bite the bullet and upgrade. I'm intrigued by the newest with the pencil. But do I need it or merely want it?

While I understand no one can make the decision for me, I'd appreciate any advice and/or experience you'd be willing to share.

Many thanks,

CD

Sent from my iPad 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___