Re: [iPad] E-mail question

 

You can use the Groups feature in the native Contacts app on your iPad.  Here's how to set it up:  https://support.apple.com/kb/ph2667?locale=en_US


I hope you enjoy your new device as much as I do my own!

Pat

On Aug 3, 2017, at 2:51 PM, DickT-W0RAA dickt@w0raa.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I recently replaced my 6+ year old iPad2 with a new iPad Pro 10.5. I like the improvements and the speed.  

On my Microsoft desktop system in the e-mail program (Outlook Express) I am able to group a number of e-mail addresses under one name. Is it possible to do with the new e-mail program on the Pro? If I want to send out the same e-mail to several people, I just need to type in the name of the grouped emails and not every name separately. 

Does anybody know if it's possible?  

Dick - W0RAA
Sent from my iPad Pro 10.5


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___