Re: [iPad] Cannot Get Mail

 

Trya reset network settings or reset all settings and see if that helps. But maybe first delete the email

Account in question and add itback again and see if that helps. 

~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Aug 12, 2017, at 10:48 AM, 73357.3046@compuserve.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I am on vacation in Europe with my iPad. Although I can use Safari, I cannot either get or send mail.


When I try to get mail I get this message after what seems ages: Cannot Get Mail  The mail server "pop-server.wi.rr.com" is not responding. Verify that you have entered the correct account info in Mail settings.


I have not changed any settings and don't see why there should be problems on this trip, but not on other trips.


I have powered off and restarted, force quit, tried again at other times and days. Nothing works. My husband is receiving emails on his account successfully (this is his account), so the wifi is fine. I have installed 10.3.3.


Any suggestions?


Caryl McAllister

__._,_.___

Posted by: Kris Murray <krismurray@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___