[iPad] Podcast App

 

I'm looking for an alternative podcast app. The Apple podcast app is a good app that I've been using since it came along. Since the last iOS 10 update the podcast app hasn't been working correctly for me. It downloads the podcasts I subscribe to just fine. I make a queue of podcasts I want to listen to. That works just fine. It even plays the podcasts in the queue in the order I have them. The podcast app doesn't stop after the queue is done though. It goes on and plays the rest of the podcasts in the app. It never use to do that. At night when I go to bed I queue up 2 or 3 15 minute podcasts. I get through most of the second or third podcast before I fall asleep. I don't want any podcasts played once the queue is done. So what is a good podcast app that stops after the queue is finished but also downloads subscribed podcasts?

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___