Re: [iPad] winning the lottery

 


I've got the Bose (wired) NC earbuds.  Lovely for taking the car passenger away from the boring trip.  (Illegal for the driver, of course.)  Thumbs up.


On Jul 24, 2016, at 7:08 PM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Bose uses it for new noise cancelling wireless headphones.

Which are very, very good.

They're way worse than the wired headset, Jim. Compare them.

Sorry, I'm not going to spend $300 just to compare wired and wireless sound quality.

In my Bose store, there's no need for that.  They're hanging on adjacent cradles, both connected to music.  Pick up one; listen; pick up the other; listen and compare.

When I A-B'd them, I was hoping for a positive result.  I'd likely have bought the Bluetooth headset if it had passed the test.  Lucky me - saved $300

I have the original Bose QC 15 noise-cancelling wired headphones, bought about 6-7 years ago.

If I didn't, I would consider the new ones (which, I understand, can be used with or without a wired connection).

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (63)

Check out the automatic photo album with 1 photo(s) from this topic.
image1.PNG

Save time and get your email on the go with the Yahoo Mail app
Get the beautifully designed, lighting fast, and easy-to-use Yahoo Mail today. Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___