Re: [iPad] Split screen

 

     I have the same problem once again as well. I'm glad someone asked. I tried everything. Even ordered something by accident with my swiping the screen every which way. I had to cancel that order on Amazon. LOL! 

     Anyway, I can't find any grey button in the middle of the split screen. 
     Toby
    

Sent from my iPad

On Nov 12, 2018, at 1:16 PM, Patrica Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Touch the small gray button in the middle of the split screen and drag to the left or right to exit.

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT207582

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro2

On Nov 12, 2018, at 10:16 AM, DickT-W0RAA dickt@w0raa.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I was in Safari and somehow touched something that gave me a split screen with 2 different web sites. Can somebody tell me how to get rid of the split screen and get Safari to show just one full page screen?

Thanks.

Dick - W0RAA
Sent from my iPad Pro 10.5

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (10)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___