Re: [iPad] Re: iTunes Gift Cards

 

This is the one I used and I entered the code as appropriate:



Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

On Nov 24, 2018, at 1:42 PM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Pat, there are several iTunes gift cards offered on Amazon. One was from a 3rd party vendor and reviews said the vendor never activated it and claimed it had been stolen. Another had many complaints where it had already been redeemed.

Maybe if you could be specific as to which iTunes deal, and maybe it was done by the time I got this message.

If you hear of any again, let me know. I always buy :)

Carol



Pat wrote:
Amazon has $100 iTunes gift cards for $80 if you use the code ITUNES20. This is the first time I've seen 20% off in a very long time. I bought one that was delivered to me almost immediately and was redeemed quickly following the instruction provided.

__._,_.___

Posted by: Patrica Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___