Re: [iPad] Re: How To

 

If iOS 10 includes iCloud Drive you might try that.  I think that name was changed to Files in an upgrade, but I don't remember if it was included in your software version.


Pat

On Oct 13, 2018, at 11:32 AM, John Ferman johnwferman@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Pat, my iPad does not have a "Files." I am still on iOS 10.x, though.

Sent from iPad
John Ferman
Minneapolis, MN

My doctor says I have a malformed public-duty gland and as a result have a severe morale fibre deficiency, so I should not be expected to save the world."


On Oct 12, 2018, at 11:22 PM, iPad@yahoogroups.com wrote:

Fri Oct 12, 2018 8:38 pm (PDT) . Posted by:

"Patrica Taylor" pat412255 

I've never tried it, but I would save the pdf to Files, open the email you are composing, double-tap in the body and select Add Attachment and then make your appropriate choice. 

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro

> On Oct 12, 2018, at 9:22 PM, John Ferman johnwferman@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
> 
> I want to add a pdf file to a reply to an email. I make the pdf via an Epson scanner. Then I email the scanned pdf to the iPad Air 2. So far it sits in the email folder. Where can I put it and how do I paste it into the incoming email reply. I have some dozen pdfs to be attached. The scanner can fashion all documents into one pdf. Any help appreciated.
> 


__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___