Re: [iPad] NEW IPad Pro

 

I don't like external keyboards but i do love the "pencil". My large ipad is pro and my 9" one is pro. I wish i could have both paired with the pencil at the same time.

All people are created equal. No matter how hard they try, they can never erase those words. That is what America is about.



On Oct 20, 2018, at 12:59 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Why people want to carry around big tablets I'll never know.

Because it's a lot easier than carrying around a 3-to-6-pound laptop?

Yes, a big tablet is, for me, much handier than a smallish laptop.  It's a media-presentation device, a screen without a keyboard, which I seldom if ever need.

My last upgrade was to the 9.7" iPad Pro, and I bought it with the "Smart keyboard".

I rarely use the keyboard now, except as a "sit upright" stand.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (16)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___