Re: [iPad] Messages not posted- iTunes sync issue

 

I saw your itunes question. Your iPads are probably looking for the files but since you moved them ipad thinks they are gone. Just a guess. 

Sent from iPad Pro



On Sep 15, 2017, at 9:55 AM, Terry Pogue tpogue@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Jim, I saw your intro message and this one. I haven't seen you iTunes question yet but I've got a ton of messages to sort thru. But welcome to the world of iPads and the group. I've had iPads since they were introduced and use two everyday. The only time I go to my desktop computer except to do some design work in photoshop or do my banking. Well, my recipes are there too but they are all synced to my iPads and iPhone.
Terry


Sent from iPad Pro



On Sep 15, 2017, at 9:18 AM, bartenderjim2002@yahoo.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Interesting...I joined this group approximately 2 weeks ago. I received an email telling me I was approved and can start posting to the group. I have posted 2 messages one was an introduction and the other was a message asking about ITunes. It seems neither message got through the moderator and it has been approximately 2 weeks since the 1st message and approximately 1 week since the second message. I understand about being on moderation when you first join the group...I belong to a "few" other amateur radio groups and a Windows group. I do not understand why my messages are either not being seen or not being approved by the moderator. If there is a problem please contact me so we can work out the issue. I am receiving other messages from other posters.

JamesM.

KJ6FXA

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry Pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___