Re: [iPad] Re: Kindle App: Organizing Books?

 

I don't have a system that works for me. When I would put my KU books in a collection, returned the book & then decided to buy the book, the book would show up on in my KU collection. I would take that book out of that collection & put it into the paid books, then the book would show up there along thounds of other books, in the paid collection. :) Now, I am putting more of my books into my kindle cloud reader. I can see these books on my kindle under "all", rather than "device". Then, I have to find books by clicking/tapping through all the pages or typing in a page number & looking there. If I know the author or title, I type the name in, & my books appear to put on my device, if in the cloud or to move the book to the front of the line. I'll write down in a notebook all the books that I finished reading. That's it. I only put a few books on my iPad, so I don't have a problem there.

Toby

Sent from my iPad

On Jul 24, 2017, at 11:15 PM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I have too many books also. How do you organize yours? My iBooks are organized by collections, but my Kindle,app won't let me do that. All in all, I am finding books very frustrating.
Carol

Toby wrote:
On my kindle, I can make collections. I never tried on my ipad. Now, I don't even bother with collections because I have too many books.

Sent from my iPad

__._,_.___

Posted by: Tobyel <tobyel@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (9)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___