Re: [iPad] 5 Reasons a $1,400 iPhone Isn’t Crazy

 

Since I'm usually where I can get wifi, I don't keep music or video on my phone. It's all in the cloud or via Apple Music. So far 64 is good for me. I've had my 6+ since it came out and haven't used up all 64 yet. 


On Jul 30, 2017, at 2:06 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yea I'd be getting a 256. Now that I've gone to 128 I could never go back 😂 the price point seems logical but with all thesupposed first gen tech I think I'd wait. That said I don't see three models of iPhones coming out. I mean I guess it's kinda like the iPad Pro concept. And iPhone pro. Or iPhone vr or iPhone ar but the whole idea seems odd 



~KLM
\\ "The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

On Jul 30, 2017, at 12:44 PM, Patrica Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

The price estimates are just that until the new phones are actually announced.  These estimates don't especially surprise me though because the 256GB iPhone 7+ is $969.  I plan to buy the new one if I can possibly afford it.

Pat

Sent from my iPad Pro2

On Jul 30, 2017, at 1:15 PM, Kris Murray krismurray@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Thoughts? 

I don'k know if I'd do a first gen. And I may even have that kind of disposable cash. 

5 Reasons a $1,400 iPhone Isn't Crazy
The Wall Street Journal

Apple is said to be contemplating a price in the $1,000 to $1,400 range for its coming 10th-anniversary iPhone—which would be extremely expensive and extremely smart, Christopher Mims says. Read the full story


Shared from Apple News



~KLM
"The one who follows the crowd will usually get no further than the crowd. The one who walks alone, is likely to find himself in places no one has ever been." ~ Albert Einstein //

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___