[iPad] iPhone timeout

 


My 6+ has been timing out (settings, display and brightness, auto-lock) at either 30 or 60 seconds, although I've had it set at both 2 and 5 minutes. I finally turned auto-lock off and all's well. But now I have to turn off the screen manually after every use.

Low Power is off. Battery has a good charge.

Anyone else have something like this? I've considered wiping memory and re-loading everything from scratch, but that's an awfully big time sink, and I'll probably not do it.

Has anyone else experienced something similar?

__._,_.___

Posted by: David Smith <david.smith.14916@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___