[iPad] OT: A Somewhat Crazy Request

 

I've searched Apple's website and haven't been able to find my answer.

I want to write a "thank you" letter to Apple, Tim Cook, and everyone associated with the family of i-Products.

My husband and I have been legally married, in Georgia, for five years. We've been legally married in the United States for six (in fact, the day after tomorrow, November 2nd, is our anniversary). We've been together 21 years, six months after our first date at a restaurant in San Jose, CA. That first date, a safe luncheon, turned into a 5-hour face-to-face conversation. We've been together ever since, and conversation between us has always, always been one of the biggest parts of our relationship.

After experiencing severe cardiac health problems for the last 15 years, I recently lost my hearing. Righr now, it's unknown if my hearing will return, but the two best diagnostic tools -- MRI and CAT scan -- are unavailable to me, for reasons related to my heart failure.

We recently sold some personal items we weren't using, and with those proceeds, purchased Apple Watches. His has not yet arrived, but I've had mine for just over a week... and, oh my God, it's a life changer.

I don't care about the weather, nor the news, nor my daily exercise routine.

What I care about is the amazing "talk to text" capabilities: He talks into his iPhone, taps send, I get a little "snap" on my wrist, read his message, and simply respond.

Yes, the momentary lag time during a heated conversation can be a bit frustrating, but I can't even imagine the hell my life would be without it.

Any help finding an e-mail so I may thank them, personally, would be greatly appreciated. Yes, I suppose, I could just send a snail mail to "Tim Cook, c/o Apple Computers, 1 Infinite Loop, Cupertino CA 95014", and it would wind its way to someone, eventually. I'd just like it to get there, immediately... not to mention it feels odd to praise "high tech" in sunch a low-tech way.

Thank you,

Eric Payne
Lawrenceville, GA


__._,_.___

Posted by: jericpayne@gmail.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___