Re: [iPad] Saving books & PDFs

 

The problem with iBooks is that once you save, you may not be email it or change name of the file.

I save it in an App called "Documents".

With best wishes,
Pabitra

On 06-Aug-2018, at 18:53, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I save them to iBooks using the info in this article, but don't recall saving one since upgrading to the current iOS:



Pat

On Aug 5, 2018, at 11:52 PM, debbyshipp@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I have looked for a good program that will save PDF files to a folder AS pdf files.iStonesoft Manager will safe some, but not all. iMazing doesn't even let me get to my pfd files on the iPad. Does anyone know of a program where U can export the files at ONE time?? iStonesoft SHOULD work for me, but it doesn't. Does anyone know of another program that I could try?? Thanks!!


__._,_.___

Posted by: pabitra saha <pksaha000@yahoo.co.uk>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___