Re: [iPad] Journaling

 

Same here, except I doodle in the Notes app using my Apple Pencil.


Pat

On Aug 16, 2018, at 2:34 PM, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I don't know, but I don't doodle unless it is on paper. Evernote allows you to doodle & attach photos. I use Day One without a subscription. 

Gretchen 
Sent from my  iPad Mini 4

On Aug 16, 2018, at 3:52 PM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Yes but can you doodle in it?  Also, isn't Day One a subscription?

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Aug 14, 2018, at 6:38 AM, Gretchen Hunter gretchenhunter@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I use Day One everyday. You can add photos. 

Gretchen 
Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 14, 2018, at 9:12 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I haven't used it in quite awhile, but I did like Day One.


Pat

On Aug 14, 2018, at 12:37 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Does anyone journal on their iPad Pro's? What's your favorite journaling app? Does it let you add photos as well as doodle? 

\
\ /\ 
( ) Alice
.( ).  lwr32@mac.com







__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (6)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___