[iPad] iPad asks me to reauthorize it

 

Hi, I've had this iPad mini for maybe a couple of years.  A couple of weeks ago I bought an iPhone so discontinued the cellular account for the iPad and have turned off cellular in settings.  Recently the iPad has been forcing me to reauthorize (I think that is the word being used). It starts off with different screens with variations on Hello in all sorts of different languages.  Then I have to put in my apple ID and password.  Very annoying.  How can I get it to stop? Somebody in another group suggested that I hold down the power button and the home button until the apple logo appears. I tried that but it did not work.  Any ideas other than calling Apple tech support?  


Thanks.  Joyce Keay


__._,_.___

Posted by: joycekeay@comcast.net
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (1)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___