Re: [iPad] Blocking Emails

 

I've been getting a lot of junk emails lately, haven't opened them, just delete them right away. Guess they're something like "Hi, I'm a sexy person bla bla".
Is there a way to block emails on the iPad? I know I can on my laptop, and thru my provider (Virgin Media), but wondered if there is an easy way to do it on iPad. It's a newish (but not the very latest) Pro btw with 1..2.1 s/w.
Janet.

I use Apple Mail, IMAP, and SpamSieve on the Mac. And use Apple and iCloud as my mail server.

Some spam filtering happens at that mail server, then more happens on my Mac by SpamSieve.

Since I use IMAP, the filtering operations that happen in the cloud or by SpamSieve (placing incoming mail into various appropriate folders) are synchronized to my iPhone and iPad.

-- 
 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
 Jim Saklad                                           mailto:jimdoc@icloud.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___