Re: [iPad] Re: iTunes Gift Cards

 

Apple Music is coming to Amazons Echo


http://www.ilounge.com/index.php/news/comments/apple-music-coming-to-the-amazon-echo-on-dec.-17

  \
    \  /\ 
    (   )            Alice
 .(      ).  lwr32@mac.com

On Dec 3, 2018, at 7:17 AM, Pat Taylor pat412@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

I got the Echo when it was first released and used it a lot so I got the Dot for each of my adult daughters.  I've replaced mine with an Echo Spot in the bedroom and a Sonos Beam in my living area.  Thanks to AirPlay2, I added some Home Pods to the Beam and really enjoy the sound quality.  In addition to talking to the devices, I use them with my iPad,  iPhone and Apple TV.


Pat 

On Dec 3, 2018, at 12:10 AM, Alice Saunders lwr32@mac.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

I saw quite a few Amazon iTunes gift card sales on Black Friday. 


One of the things I bought on Black Friday was 2 Amazon Echo Dots 3rd gen.. They were selling for $24 each. The sale included an Amazon smart plug for $5, if you wanted to add it. I bought 2 of them. They're normally $24 each by themselves. Both the Echo and the smart plug are nice, if you can get use to talking to am inanimate object.

Best of all, I read an article that Apple Music will be coming to the Echo on December 17. Great news for me since I'm on the family plan..

Does anyone here use an Echo, Google version or HomePod? How do you like it? So you use it with your iPad? I have the Alexa app on my iPad and set things up there.

\
  \  /\
  (   )           Alice
.(     ).  lw r32@mac.com

On Nov 25, 2018, at 8:02 AM, Carol Corley floridabouvs@gmail.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

 

Hi Pat: I always appreciate it when you let us know of a gift card discount for iTunes.. Unfortunately, I waited too long for this one. Oh well :)
Carol


Pat wrote:
This is the one I used and I entered the code as appropriate:

https://www.amazon.com/d/Gift-Cards/App-Store-iTunes-Gift-Cards/B075YBT2L1




__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (7)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___