[iPad] Thanks

 

Thanks to all that have me suggestions for journals. Day One is my favorite but I'm not willing to subscribe. I'd rather pay outright for the app.

Notability is an app I.paid program for and learning more about it every day. I know that the journal app I went to after Day One started subscription allows me to make a PDF of my winnings and I can then import them to Notability. Notability had done nice colored papers, some with designs on them. It lets me type or wine with the Apple Pencil. It lets me draw and add photos. I can do bulleting also. It's one I'm going to use for a while I can make a PDF of Notability notes and put them in another journal if I decide I want to use another.

\
\ /\
( ) Alice
.( ). lwr32@mac.com

__._,_.___

Posted by: Alice Saunders <lwr32@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (8)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___