Re: [iPad] Recently my iPad has been requiring me to reactivate it

 

I haven't used a cellular iPad, but if there is an option in Settings for it, be sure that is turned off.  Have you tried rebooting by holding the Home and On/Off buttons together until the Apple logo appears on your screen?


Pat

On Jul 12, 2018, at 10:01 AM, joycekeay@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:


Hi, I've had this iPad mini for several years.  It is capable of being a cellular iPad but I discontinued that a couple of weeks ago so it is now a wifi only device.  


Over the past couple of days it has required me to reactivate it several times a day  - I need to put in my ID and my password then it either returns me to my home screen or says something like "Thank you your device has been updated" or words to that effect.  What is going on and how can I stop this?


Thank you.


Joyce Keay



__._,_.___

Posted by: Pat Taylor <pat412@mac.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


SPONSORED LINKS
.

__,_._,___