Re: [iPad] Recent update

 

Every time I have this sort of problem it turns out some minuscule lint has accumulated in the power socket on my iPad or iPhone and I solve it with a gentle brush with the unbent end of a paper clip.

Mary Davidson 

Sent from my iPad

On Apr 25, 2018, at 11:42 PM, innerjewel@msn.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Since the last iOS update, my iPad charger (Apple brand) with a third party but high quality midi certified cable is getting rejected by my iPad as Accessory not Recognized 

Is anyone else getting the same message?  It was working perfectly before the update. 

Ashi

__._,_.___

Posted by: mary davidson <mary.davidson@gmail.com>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (3)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___