Re: [iPad] Fingerprints

 

Aha, my button was dirty. I just cleaned it and it took a fingerprint. Now let's see how long it works. In the past mine has behaved as your does Jim. It will work for awhile and then quit.
Terry

Do all the good you can. By all the means you can. In all the ways you can

> On Apr 22, 2018, at 12:26 AM, Jim Saklad jimdoc@icloud.com [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com> wrote:
>
> Terry pogue wrote:
>> I only have one fingerprint on my ipad pro and its not working. I wanted to add another one but Ipad pro tells me it cant recognize my finger to try again using another finger. Tried that but i get the same message. I did a reset. No dice.
>
> I have peculiar Touch ID results with my 9.7" iPad Pro also.
>
> If it stop recognizing my finger completely, I delete the finger in Settings (which requires entering my passcode), then starting over, entering a new one.
>
> Typically, it initially works quite well for unlocking the iPad, and for other functions as well – most commonly unlocking 1Password. But within a few days the iPad unlock fails 100%, but the 1Password unlock continues to work for weeks.
>
>
>
> ------------------------------------
> Posted by: Jim Saklad <jimdoc@icloud.com>
> ------------------------------------
>
>
> ------------------------------------
>
> Yahoo Groups Links
>
>
>

__._,_.___

Posted by: Terry pogue <tpogue@comcast.net>
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (4)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___