Re: [iPad] Air 2 battery replacement?

 

Mine is not. I think I bought it when just released, and I have been using it heavily.
I'm in the habit of using my devices on wall power when at home, collectively switching that power off when I go out or go to bed.
My Air 2 has been replaced by a 10.5" Pro as my primary device at home, but it still is on the road (when I take a tablet with me, which isn't always).. It is soon to be taxed when used for GPS navigation while boating.

--
Chris

reacting to:

On 20 Mar 2018, 21:38 +0100, Devitt devittad@comcast.net [iPad] <iPad@yahoogroups.com>, wrote:
 

Has anyone replaced the battery in their Air 2? Mine is showing its age with reduced run time. If so, did you use Apple or an aftermarket replacement?

I have to decide whether replacing the battery or upgrading to a new model makes more sense. While I'd love a new Pro, $799 is a fair piece of change. My Air 2 is my go-to for the vast majority of my on and offline use — hours a day.

I'd appreciate anything insight you'd like to share.

Many thanks,

CD

Sent from my iPhone

__._,_.___

Posted by: chrislaarman@yahoo.com
Reply via web post Reply to sender Reply to group Start a New Topic Messages in this topic (2)

Have you tried the highest rated email app?
With 4.5 stars in iTunes, the Yahoo Mail app is the highest rated email app on the market. What are you waiting for? Now you can access all your inboxes (Gmail, Outlook, AOL and more) in one place. Never delete an email again with 1000GB of free cloud storage.


.

__,_._,___